Fast turn around – Typically allow a week for the site visit, and a week to prepare the design and submit to the County Health Department.
Time Lapse video of recent installation (we did say “fast service!”)
Here are a few of the variety of septic systems we specialize in designing and providing construction management to the installers……..
• Gravity Distribution
• Pump to Gravity
• Low Pressure Distribution
(septic systems that are required by local Health Departments when there is a lack of area and/or soils).
• NU Water ATU (NO UV REQUIRED)
• Netafim sub-surface drip irrigation
• Geo-Flow sub-surface drip irrigation
• Sand-Filter System and Sand-Filter rebuilds
• Mound System and Mound System rebuilds
• Advantex Treatment Systems
• Glendon Bio-Filter Systems
• Nibbler Systems
• Whitewater ATU (UV required)
• Fast Treatment Systems (UV required)
(UV= Ultraviolet light)
• LoweFlow OSCAR (NO UV REQUIRED)
If your property is required to have an alternative system, we design the most cost effective system for long term performance and low cost maintenance.
We provide (repairs, new construction, and feasibilities) in the following locations:
Bothell, Shoreline, Lake Forest Park, Kenmore, Woodinville, Duvall, Kirkland, Redmond, Carnation, Seattle, Bellevue, Sammamish, Mercer Island, Issaquah, Newcastle, Snoqualmie, North Bend, Renton, Burien, Tukwila, SeaTac, Normandy Park, Vashon Island, Everett, Marysville, Snohomish, Edmonds, Monroe, Gold Bar.